Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

🔫💥Kwl for ww1💥🔫

kiaora and welcome to my blog as you can see it is based around ww1.so if you don't know what kwl stands for here it is:K- what you know W- what you want to know L-what you learnt this this is my dlo that i have made for my kwl about the ww1 my L is the box with most bullet points and the most words.which means that i've learnt alot about the ww1 today which is good and i hope that we will be focusing sometime on it soon so that i will have the knowledge about the people who thought in the war.













2 comments:

  1. Hi Josephine! I'm a year 7 student at Awahono School. I love how there's so many things in the learn box! I'm going to answer your questions:
    1. I don't know if there will be a war this century, but I think it is quite possible. Only time will tell.
    2. There were 32 countries involved in WW1, including Germany, France, England, New Zealand and Australia.
    How did you find out that the youngest person in WW1 was 12? Where did they fight? Do you know if there were any women that snuck into the battlefield, if if there is any,how many?
    -Anahera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anahera im sorry that i couldn't reply as quick but i might be able to answer your question's asap so plz keep giving feed back and feed forward
      sincerely josephine

      Delete