Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Goals for 2019

My goals for 2019

This is my pathway on my hand. :My pathway is something that leads me to my goals for this year.When you think of a Pathway you would of think of a walking pathway beside the roads or street but this is a special pathway to people that really want to acheive there goals .
Here are my goals


My first goal is to be in school grounds by 8:30

I can achieve it by going sleep earlier and getting ready quicker.

My parents can help by taking my laptop off me And waking me up.


My second goal is finish my work on time

I can achieve it by going somewhere i won’t be disturbed and sit by people that can help me. 

My self can help by knowing where i should sit


My third goal is to show school values and rules .

I can achieve it by respecting people and show the values.


My Friends can help by asking if we should ask who needs help.


My fourth goal is to help out more.


I can achieve it by helping people when there stuck in work or holding

something heavy.

My Friends can help by helping them too.


My last goal is to finish my work on time.

This means focussing on my work during learning time and asking

for help when I am stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment